It is important to have have a clear and concise profile that indicates EdTech areas of interest. All profiles will be reviewed by Co Organisers in each of the territories.
Failure to complete your profile will result in your registration been deactivated come Friday 7th May.
Mandatory requirements for your Profiles
- Profiles must have a clear and concise organisation description.
- The profile should point out your core competencies whether in Corporate Learning, Higher Education, K-12 (primary & secondary education) or Learning & Development
- It should describe the type of cooperation/product/service you are looking for.
- Creating a strong profile which will raise your visibility in the platform.
- Your profile should describe who you are and what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet?
- Pictures and logo really make profile way more appealing to other participants.
- A good profile will significantly generate more efficient meetings.
- Profile Quality is very important, if you want to meet to the right partners. The better your profile, the more meeting requests you will receive.
- All participants will be able to view your profile
- A meaningful profile will generate way more expression of interests for bilateral talks.
- Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the Marketplace Opportunities
- The Marketplace opportunities enables you to list your offer and request items and also to search for suitable partners by using these items. Your profile will not be validated if you have not listed your collaboration wishes via the Marketplace.
- All Participants should publish at least one marketplace - product, service, project cooperation, request or investment opportunity related to topics of EdTech.