Welcome to EdTech in a virtual world
How to drive innovation & international growth?
Inspiring & informative plenary sessions, and targeted 1:1 meetings
- Registration for the event opens: 26 March at 5 p.m.
Booking for 1:1 Meetings opens: 19 April - 12 May 2021
Period where 1:1 meetings can be requested, accepted/rejected and scheduled
EdTech has many different definitions & meanings but put simply it is “applying digital technology to deliver a new form of learning architecture”.
EdTech encompasses every aspect of our daily lives – formal education, informal education and work. How people consume learning is continuously evolving, supported by innovative EdTech solutions including, AI, AR/VR, Gamification, Micro Learning & Personalised Learning.
Against the backdrop of Covid-19 it has never been as important to drive new forms of digitalised learning!
To capture the impact of accelerated, digitalised learning - this event aims to both explore & showcase market opportunities, responding to ever changing demands in the following sectors:
- Corporate Learning
- Higher Education
- K-12 (primary & secondary education)
- Learning & Development
- Digital Transformation
- Learning through Experience – AR/VR
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, start ups, entrepreneurs, universities and research institutes, incubators, accelerators, thought leaders worldwide working in the EdTech sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding business/technology partners or collaboration partners.
- Understand the growing importance of EdTech in a virtual world.
- Gain insights into the Accelerated Digital Transformation in the Learning Ecosystem
- Access to Key Note speakers from the US and EU
- Deepen knowledge domain on the key drivers of EdTech in the US/EU
- Networking Opportunities
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners
- Discover New Products, Solutions & Services
- Present your challenges
- Get Information about latest's trends